Big Business Custom Forms can use Variables to display your Company Name or Logo and Barcodes when printing.
This Solution describes using this feature. (6282)
To Add a Variable to a Custom Form:
1. Open your Custom Form, or New template
2. Select the Variable tool (box with an "x") on the toolbar
3. Draw a rectangle on your form
4. Type in a Variable Name ("vCoLogo" or "vBarcodePict")
5. Select a Display Format ("Scaled to Fit (Proportional)")
6. Choose Page Setup from the Form's File menu and OK
7. Choose Save in the Form's File menu
To (test) print a Custom Form:
1. Go the appropriate tool (open an Invoice to print an Invoice form)
2. Click Print (or Save a new Invoice with automatic printing enabled)
3. Select the Custom Form (and select/de-select others)
4. Click OK to print
vCoLogo is the name of Variable used on built-in forms that automatically displays Company Name and Address or Printed Forms Artwork from the Company Card.
vBarcodePict is the name of Variable used on built-in forms for printing a barcode.
If Variable Name is correct, Display Format will offer image handling choices, such as Scaled to Fit (Proportional) and options for centered and truncated (chopped off which is not barcode-friendly).