This feature is part of the Shipping Add-On, which is an additional module that enables ODBC-capable programs, such as Excel or FedEx Ship Manager, to retrieve data from Big Business Server.
This Solution describes connecting from FedEx Ship Manager. (6067)
The Shipping Add-On is an additional module that enables ODBC access to data in Big Business Server. This Solution describes using the ODBC capabilities of FedExShip Manager to retrieve data from Big Business Server.
The prerequisites for this import are Registering the ODBC Add-On in Big Business Client, and creating a System DSN as described in earlier entries.
Using the Integration Assistant to choose a Data Source:
1. Select FedEx Integration Assistant in the Integration menu.
2. Follow the prompts to create a new Profile
3. Specify Import or Export or Both as appropriate.
4. Select ODBC and choose the System DSN created previously (BB).
5. On the connection error dialog click Login.
6. Enter the User Name and Password and you assigned when Registering the ODBC Add-On.