This feature is part of the Shipping Add-On, which is an additional module that enables ODBC-capable programs, such as Excel or Stamps.com Professional Shipper, to retrieve data from Big Business Server.
This Solution describes connecting from Stamps.com Professional Shipper. (6100)
The Shipping Add-On is an additional module that enables ODBC access to data in Big Business Server. This Solution describes using the ODBC capabilities of Stamps.com Professional Shipper to retrieve data from Big Business Server.
The prerequisites for this import are Registering the ODBC Add-On in Big Business Client, and creating a System DSN as described in earlier entries. Also, you must have the Professional Shipper version of the Stamps.com application (Stamps.com Enterprise, not Stamps.com Pro).
In the Stamps.com Enterprise application, create a new ODBC Profile:
1. From the Profile pull-down choose Manage Profiles
2. In the Manage Profiles window click New
3. On the Choose Datasource dialog choose ODBC and click Next
4. Name the new Profile (BB_Order) and click Next
5. Choose, Select an existing ODBC source, and click Next
6. Choose the ODBC Source (BB, created earlier)
7. Enter the Name and Password you assigned when Registering the ODBC Add-On and click Next