WooCommere Connect can automatically assign a Store to new Orders being imported.
Stores is an option for Big Business to help manage sales by store--including your different locations, brands, or e-commerce sites. Stores replace Channels, adding features and ease of use like presets for automatic accounting, cash drawers, and more.
This Solution tells you how to set Store for WooCommerce into Big Business. (7920)
For WooCommerce Store Settings:
1. Go to the System toolbar, to the Company card, to the Connect Settings tab.
2. Click the WooCommerce button and select a WooCommerce Listing to open.
3. Click the Advanced button to switch to Advanced Settings.
4. Set Store to the entry you want assigned to new Orders.
5. Click OK to Save settings and then click OK to Save the Company Card.