Ecwid Connect can automatically assign a Store to new Orders being imported.
Stores is an option for Big Business to help manage sales by store--including your different locations, brands, or e-commerce sites. Stores add features and ease of use like automatic accounting, cash drawers, and more.
For Ecwid Store Settings:
1. Go to the System toolbar, to the Company card, to the Company Prefs tab.
2. Click the Ecwid button and the Ecwid Settings will open.
3. Click Advanced to switch to additional settings.
3. Set Store to the entry you want assigned to new Orders.
4. Click OK to Save settings and then click OK to Save the Company Card.