To Define Customer Terms (6418)
To define customer terms:
1. Choose Show List in the Customer Terms QuickPop list.
2. If you want to add a new customer term, click the button in the dialog box. If you want to edit an existing term, select the term and click the button.
A dialog box appears. If you're adding a new term, the dialog box is blank. If you're edit- ing an existing term, the dialog box contains its information.
Choose when to start charges.
Enter an annual rate.
Click if you want finance charges included in these terms.
3. Enter basic customer terms.
4. If you want finance charges to be part of this term, click the Assess Finance
Charges button, then fill in the Assess From and Annual Rate fields.
5. Click the OK button to save your changes.