To Print (6378)
1. Click the Print button in the window you want to print.
2. If a Print Options dialog box appears, choose the type of information you want to print, then click the button.
Big Business displays a standard Page Setup dialog box for your printer.
3. If desired, change the page setup options, then click OK.
Big Business displays the Print dialog box for your printer.
4. If you'd like to see a preview, click the Preview on screen checkbox.
5. If desired, change other printer settings.
6. Click Print.
Big Business begins printing. If you clicked the Preview on screen checkbox, a preview window appears instead. See the next section, "Using Print Preview."