This feature is part of the Multi-Currency Add-On, which is an additional module for Big Business that supports transactions in foreign currencies.
This Solution describes Creating a Quote in a foreign currency. (6222)
To Create a Foreign Currency Quote:
1. Create a Quote, selecting a Foreign Currency Customer.
2. Verify that the Customer's Currency is correct on the Expanded tab.
3. Update the Exchange Rate if needed.
4. Verify the Show Currency checkbox is checked and amounts in the Price and totals display in the Color selected for the Foreign Currency.
5. Add Items entering Prices in Foreign Currency amounts.
Uncheck the Show Currency checkbox to see amounts in your native currency.