This feature is part of the Multi-Currency Add-On, which is an additional module for Big Business that supports transactions in foreign currencies.
This Solution describes Creating a Purchase Order Form for printing Purchase Orders in a Foreign Currency. (5957)
This entry describes creating a Purchase Order Form for printing Purchase Orders in a Foreign Currency.
To Create a Foreign Currency Purchase Order Form:
1. Go to ftp://ftp.bigbusiness.com/v4/templates/ and download POLineItems.TXT.
2. Open the Custom Form tool from the InfoCenter toolbar
3. Click Import and select the downloaded form.
4. Double-click the entries for Cost, Ext. Cost, Subtotal, Tax, Other Charges, and Total, and select their Currency counterparts.
5. Choose Page Setup from the small File menu within the window and OK the Page Setup.
6. Choose Save As from the small File menu within the window and name the form appropriately (e.g. Foreign Currency PO).
The form will then appear in the Print Options when printing a Purchase Order and should include the Foreign Currency amounts (e.g. Currency Total).