Big Business 3.0 includes an improved Print Preview for better on screen viewing of printjobs and Reports. This Solution provides a brief description of the tools on the new Print Preview. (3604)
Big Business Print Preview Features:
Resize the Preview window by dragging the lower right corner. You can now resize the Preview to as large as your screen will permit.
Five buttons for controlling the Preview window:
1. Print - click to go ahead and print the previewed printjob.
2. Stop - click to cancel the Preview and cancel printing.
3. Previous - click to go back to a previous page of the Preview.
4. Next - click to go forward to the next page of the Preview.
5. Zoom - click to toggle between full page and zoom mode.
To access Print Preview:
-From the Print Options list (used by transactions), select the Print Preview checkbox before printing.
-From a Print Dialogue, select Preview on Screen. This option may be hidden on a Big Business-specific page of the Print Dialogue.