Yahoo! is a longtime provider of freemium email. We've had thousands of freemium users of Big Business sign up with their Yahoo! address. If you want to send from your Yahoo! account when you are emailing from Big Business, here's how.
Just Add Yahoo! to your Send From list using an App Password you create at Yahoo.com. This Solution provides step-by-step instructions. (7220)
You can send email with Yahoo! without an email program. Just add Yahoo! to your Send From list.
To Add Yahoo! to your Send From list:
1. in Send From choose Show List
2. click Add
3. click Yahoo!
4. enter your Email Address twice
5. enter an App Password from yahoo.com
6. click Test to test, then OK to save
To get an App Password from yahoo.com:
1. go to yahoo.com and sign in.
2. go to Account Info, Account Security
3. click Generate and Manage App Passwords
4. enter an App Name (bigbusiness1)
5. click Generate Password
6. copy the Password displayed