iCloud provides multiple options for sending email. One is to use your iCloud account with an email client, like Apple Mail, and let Big Business send using your email client.
This solution describes sending from your iCloud account directly from Big Business using an App Password, which bypasses your email client. (7218)
You can send email with iCloud without an email program. Just add iCloud to your Send From list.
To Add iCloud to your Send From list:
1. in Send From choose Show List
2. click Add
3. click iCloud
4. enter your Email Address twice
5. enter an App Password from iCloud.com
6. click Test to test, then OK to save
To get an App Password from iCloud.com:
1. go to iCloud.com to your Account Settings
2. under Apple ID click Manage
3. under Security, App-Specific Passwords, click Generate Password...
4. type a Label (bigbusiness1)
5. click Create
6. copy the Password displayed