Gmail provides multiple options for sending. One is to use your Gmail account with your email client and allow Big Business to send using your email client. This solution describes sending from your Gmail account directly from Big Business using an App Password, which works with 2-Steup Verification. (7217)
You can send email with Gmail without an email program. Just add Gmail to your Send From list.
To Add Gmail to your Send From list:
1. in Send From choose Show List
2. click Add
3. click Gmail
4. enter your Email Address twice
5. enter an App Password from Google.com
6. click Test to test, then OK to save
To get an App Password from Google.com:
1. go to Google.com and sign in.
2. go to Manage Google Account to Security
3. click Manage App Passwords
4. choose Other App and type a name (bigbusiness1)
5. click Generate
6. copy the Password displayed
To use an App Password you must have 2-Step Verification turned On.