This feature is part of the Multi-Currency Add-On, which is a module for Big Business that supports transactions in foreign currencies.
This Solution describes Setting Up a Customer Card in a foreign currency. (6230)
For sales in a foreign currency, first create a Customer Card.
To Create a Foreign Currency Customer:
1. Use the Customer Card tool to create a new customer.
2. On the History tab, click the Foreign checkbox.
3. Choose the Currency from the Currency pulldown.
4. Choose a Receivables Category that uses this Currency.
5. Click OK to save the Customer Card.
If the Currency of the Receivables Category does not match the Currency selected for the Customer, an error message will stop you from saving the Customer Card.