Big Business 5.1.0 adds an Item Search to the Items on Orders, sorted by Item Reports.
This Solution describes running these reports. (6000)
The Items on Orders, sorted by Item (Detail) report will provide a list of items ordered for each item. The report will contain date, order#, quantity, price, cost, extended price, and gross margin, sorted by item code.
The Items on Orders, sorted by Item (Summary) report will provide a total of items ordered for each item. The report will contain quantity, extended price, and profit, sorted by item code.
Both reports now include an Item Search so they can be limited to a specified group of items.
To run one of these reports:
1. Open the Report tool.
2. Select Item in the pulldown to choose the Item reports.
3. Highlight the desired Report.
4. Click Save To Disk or Print.
5. Complete the Item Search by clicking All for all Items, or enter a search such as:
Vendor Listing, Is Equal To, (choose a Vendor)
and click OK to execute this Search.
6. Complete the Sales Order Search by entering a date range or other search criteria and clicking OK to execute this Search.
6. Click OK to close the Report tool.