This feature is part of the Multi-Currency Add-On, which is an additional module for Big Business that supports transactions in foreign currencies.
This Solution describes Registering the Multi-Currency Add-On, permanently or in Trial Mode, with your existing data file or the Demo Data File. (5951)
The tools for using the Multi-Currency Add-On are installed when Registered. You can Register the Multi-Currency Add-On, permanently or in Trial Mode, with your existing data file or with a Demo Data File.
To Register the Multi-Currency Add-On:
1. Go to the Maintenance toolbar, to the Company Card, and click the Upgrade button.
2. Click the Multi-Currency button and the Registration dialog, pictured, will open.
3. Contact Big Business Support for a Registration Code for your data file.
4. Enter the Registration code received, or, 260, for the Demo File.
5. Click Continue.
6. Click OK on the Confirmation dialog
7. Click OK to Save the Company Card.
8. Quit and restart Big Business.
The Multi-Currency Add-On functions will be installed the next time you run Big Business.