Big Business includes a Custom Form Template for printing 1099s. (5513)
Big Business includes a Custom Form Template for printing Vendor 1099s.
To print 1099s:
1. From the InfoCenter toolbar, select the Custom Form tool.
2. Click the New button, and select the Vendor1099s template.
To load current templates, close and reopen the Custom Form tool while holding Shift-Ctrl-Alt (Shift-Option-Command on a Mac). You will see the Loading Templates dialogue.
3. On the 1099 Template, go to the small File menu and select Page Setup. Verify the Page Setup, then click OK.
4. From the small File menu, select Save As... and enter a name (e.g. "My1099s") and Save.
5. Open the Vendor QuickSearch and find the Vendors who need 1099s. For example, select the search, "Send 1099 Is... Yes."
6. Click Print. On the Print Options list click once on your form ("My1099s") and click OK. Double-click to set multiple copies.
It is recommended that you print on plain paper first to determine the layout is correct.
7. Enter the Date Range when prompted (e.g. 01/01/08 - 12/31/08).