If Big Business Client does not start correctly, or quits unexpectedly while starting up, the problem may be corrupt local resouces. This Solution provides steps to force the update of local resources, so they are cleanly rebuilt. (6124)
Problems starting Big Business Client may be caused by damaged local resources. Rebuild local resources as follows:
1. On a Mac hold the Option key while starting Big Business Client. On Windows, start Big Business Client and immediately hold the Alt key.
2. Release the key when the Connect to Server dialog appears.
3. On the Available tab, click once to highlight Big Business Server.
4. Switch to the Custom tab and click the checkbox: Force the Update of Local Resources.
5. Click OK and wait while local resources are rebuilt.