Big Business 6.0.8 adds the Invoices, Sorted by Invoice Field (Summary) Report, which provides subtotals (Summary) for Invoices by the selected Invoice Field. You can, for example, run the Report for:
- Invoices in a specific date range
- Invoices meeting other search criteria
- Sorted by any Invoice Field, such as Department, Salesperson, Terms, etc..
This Solution describes the Invoices, Sorted by Invoice Field (Summary) Report. (6090)
The Invoices, Sorted by Invoice Field (Summary) Report is included in the Reports tool under Customers. Allow pleny of time for this report to run. This Report features:
- an Invoice Search
- a choice of Invoice Field
Here is an example of how to report a prior month's sales by the Salesperson selected on each Invoice:
1. Open the Report tool from the File menu or InfoCenter toolbar
2. Select the report and click Save To Disk or Print, or double-click to Print
3. In the Invoice Search specify the Invoices you want to report, e.g.:
- Date Is On Or After 02/01/09
- Date is On Or Before 02/28/09
or whatever Search criteria you want and click OK (the Search button).
4. Choose the Sort Field from the list of Invoice Fields, e.g.:
5. Wait while the report is compiled.
Depending on the volume of Invoices in the Search, and whether the Sort field happens to be an indexed field or not, the report may take some time to compile.