This feature is part of the Shipping Add-On, which is an additional module that enables ODBC-capable programs, such as Excel or UPS WorldShip, to retrieve data from Big Business Server.
This Solution describes using the Load Addresses option that is designed for integration with a shipping solution such as UPS WorldShip. (5986)
When using the Shipping Add-On to import shipment information from Big Business Server, it simplifies the import and streamlines the workflow to have the recipient's address and contact information copied into the Sales Order, where it can be read along with the other details of the order.
Load Addresses changes the selection dialog displayed when you click the Other button to select another Ship To address from Additional Contacts.
Features of the Load Addresses Contacts dialog:
1. Maintain an unlimited number of Contacts for a Customer and sort them by clicking any column header.
2. Add New Contacts that are linked to the Customer by clicking the New button.
3. Edit an existing Contact by clicking once to select it, then clicking the Edit button.
4. Select a Contact and load the shipping information by double-clicking or selecting and clicking OK.
5. Keep the current selection by clicking Cancel.
The shipping information from the Customer Card is not listed a choice in Contacts. You can revert to the shipping information on the Customer Card by re-selecting the Customer Name on the order, or by creating a New Contact, which automatically copies the Customer shipping information, if you want to use additional fields such as Shipping Attn and Shipping Addr3/Dept..