This feature is part of the Multi-Currency Add-On, which is an additional module for Big Business that supports transactions in foreign currencies.
This Solution describes Gain/Loss Category Setup. (5954)
To support purchases in a foreign currency, you need to create a Gain/Loss Category.
To Create a Gain/Loss Account:
1. Use the Account Card tool on the Bookkeeper toolbar to create a new Account.
2. Enter or edit Account Code, Account Name, and Account Type as needed.
3. Click OK to save the Account Card.
To Add the new Account as the Gain/Loss Category:
1. Open the Banking Prefs from the Banking toolbar.
2. For Currency Gain/Loss Category select the Account.
3. Save the Banking Prefs.