This feature is part of the Shipping Add-On, which is an additional module that enables ODBC-capable programs, such as Excel or UPS WorldShip, to retrieve data from Big Business Server.
This Solution describes Creating a System DSN for use with UPS Worldship. (5959)
1. Click Start, Settings, Control Panel.
2. In Windows XP, click Perfomance and Maintenance.
3. Double-click Data Sources (ODBC).
4. Click on the System DSN tab. Click Add.
5. Select ODBC Driver for 4D Server and click Finish.
6. Type a name (BB) in the Data Source Name field.
7. For Network Path, type "TCP/IP:" followed by the IP Address of the server.
8. Enter the User Name and Password you assigned to the ODBC Server.
9. Click Test Data Source to test the connection.
10. Click OK to save the ODBC Driver setup.
11. Click OK to save changes to the ODBC Data Source Administrator.